Meet Mini-Hitler

Mini-Hitler recomanda smartass attitude.
Cine e micutul nazist? Cainele meu imaginar, e un nou vecin de canapea... deci o sa mai aveti ocazia sa va jucati cu el.

Favoritele lui:

1. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
2. Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
3.
Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.
4.
This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
5. You! Off my planet!
6.
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
7.
Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
8.
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
9.
Whisper my favorite words: "I'll buy it for you."
10.
I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
11.
Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?
12. Back off! You're standing in my aura.

13. Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done.


Feedback-ul tau

Back to Top